Traffic Commander by Actus
- Safety commands are legible from 1000 feet for traffic traveling at highway speeds
- 10 Quick Buttons for operators to select messages for different job scenarios
- 30-Degree readability angle to allow for visibility when loading vehicles or working a hill
- Waterproof design to withstand harsh weather conditions, including rain, sleet and snow
- Wi-Fi signal for effective communication in any location, even remote dead spots
- Option to mount on pylon or truck rack to increase versatility among fleet
Don't put a price on roadway safety.
Start creating a safe space for you and your employees working in and around traffic. Distracted driving is a hazard operators face every day. Law enforcement may not always be available to provide effective traffic control. Take matters into your own hands with this industry-leading, truck-mounted LED sign and light board.
Studies have shown the motoring public is 92% more likely to react to our Traffic Commander than flashing lights. Meets federal regulations for roadside signage messages are legible from 1,000 feet and visible from 3,000 feet. Drivers traveling at highway speeds have more than 30 seconds to react, giving them plenty of time to move over before reaching your roadside scene.
The Traffic Commander serves as a three-in-one traffic advisor:
1) LED message board in the upright position.
2) 18-lamp light bar in the stowed position.
3) LED arrow board in upright position.
Operated wirelessly by an included and paired tablet, the Traffic Commander can be raised or lowered in less than three seconds.
Mounting? Couldn't be simpler. 4 bolts. 2 wires (12VDC and ground).
Each message board is made in the U.S.A. and is protected by a two-year warranty. Buy one today and start saving lives.
|This all-in-one digital sign board is built to last. The patented 8x12-pixel LED displays are weatherproof. Each LED brick can be replaced in the field, and there is no polycarbonate shell to trap condensation and cause fogging and discoloration. Towing companies can also invoice for traffic control to recover the units upfront costs.|
- Dimensions: 62 W x 26 T x 6 D
- Weight: 134 lbs.
12V 20 12 ga. power and ground wires
16 ga. red switch wire
- 4 bolt installation. 3/8" hardware not included
- Wireless operation. Pre-programmed tablet included
- 4 LED modules. Field replaceable
- 18 inch block letters meet MUTCD requirements
- 16 LED light bar in stowed position
- 10 light bar color combinations available
- 2 additional warning lights on forward-facing side
- Legible from 1,000 feet
- Visible from 3,000 feet
- Legible up to 30-degree angle in upright position
- Board angle can be adjusted electronically
- Can be wired to control flashers inside cab
- Powder-coated black aluminum frame
- Weatherproof with weeping holes
- Vibration resistant
- Pre-loaded message library
- Line item bill for traffic control
- Operation and installation instructions included